Thank you to The Brown Sugar Cafe for the nomination. I am honored! He has a creative blog with love for everyone. Check it out and see for yourself!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Me:
1. I love helping others in every way I can. I love seeing others achieve their goals and knowing I held a helping hand in the process.
2. I am a lover of music, art, reading, writing, poetry, food, shopping, sleeping all things creative, relaxing and thought provoking. Especially, when traveling to other countries.
3. I love to try new things, be spontaneous, and constantly educate myself and my family on the stories of the world (by learning about different cultures).
My Questions and Answers:
1) If you had a chance to do one thing over, what would it be and why? I would not have kept my poetry a secret for so long because of feelings of inadequacy. I could have been sharing my gift with the world and who knows, maybe, I could have been a New York Times bestseller by now.
2) What’s one thing you would like to do with your blog (format, schedule posts, etc.) that you haven’t done yet and what are you waiting on? I would like to post more often (including more poetry) and get people more engaged with each post. I would love to see people really comment their thoughts and start a little blog community.
3) How often do you post on your blog and what’s your motivation? I post about 3-4 times a month. What motivates me is finding different topics that is thought-provoking and promotes a new perspective on various topics (with the use of good references).
4)How long have you been blogging and what was the inspiration behind creating your blog? I started blogging a few months ago. What inspired me to start blogging was finding another avenue to share my writing and thoughts outside of social media. It is also an opportunity to keep my customers engaged while promoting my brand.
5) Who’s your biggest inspiration and why? My family. Without them I wouldn't be Astrid Ferguson.
1. Add the awards logo to your blog ,
2. List the rules ,
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them ,
4. Mention the award creator and link to them ,
5. List 3 things about yourself ,
6. Answer the questions your nominator asked ,
7. Share a link to your best post/posts ,
8. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them ,
9. List your 5 questions for them to answer in their posts .
Questions for the Nominees:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging and why?
2. What motivated you to start your website, brand, product or service?
3. What is your favorite TV show and/or movie and why?
4. What do you enjoy doing when you're not blogging, posting, or taking pics to update your social media profiles and why?
5. What motivates you to do what you do everyday?
5. Nia Mora
8. Ariona Lynn
9. Yasmin Gomez
Facebook: Astrid Ferguson - Afergtale
Pinterest: Astrid Ferguson